- Live pattern demonstrations
performed by David Vernon, Kukkiwon 4th Dan Black Belt
- Key terms and language
always helpful the night before a grading
- Self defence
moves and reference to beat up on the bad guys
- WTF style
The material in iTaekwondo is based on the World Taekwondo Federation style
- Step by Step
Step-by-step static moves to aid in the learning of patterns
- Pattern Maps
See a complete overview of a pattern quickly and easily
- Why can't I hear any sound from iTaekwondo.
- Ensure the phone is not set to silent. If you
cannot hear the terminology try increasing the phone volume while a
term is being played.
- Will you release this program in other languages?
- iTaekwondo is currently in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
If you would like to help with translations in other languages, please contact us.